April 14, 2013
1. Is there any positive thing in ego?
This is adharmic (not Dharma), let's just talk about Love.
2. When Guru looks at me, I feel Guru want to...
April 9, 2013
/ Updated on May 1, 2013
Bodhi Shravan Guru Sanghaya
Namo Maitri Sarva Dharma Sanghaya 
1. Adhering to the Maha Maitriya Marga (the Great Loving Way), being...
September 10, 2012
/ Updated on October 5, 2012
1. Following the True Dharma and the Guru in this current time, making all the meritorious souls present and absent here Maitri Mangalam (Lovingly Peaceful...
April 11, 2012
/ Updated on June 3, 2012
1. Benefiting all Sanghas and followers with Loving Kindness, today’s Yuga (age) is not only a time for festivity, it is for imparting the Path of Freedom...
April 11, 2012
On April 11, 2012, at 1:30 PM (29 Chaitra 2068 in the Nepali calendar), Maha Sambodhi Dharma Sangha took food (rice) from the hands of his close assistant...
March 26, 2012
/ Updated on May 27, 2012
1. May all Sanghas  keeping the discipline of the Dharma  gathered at the World Loving Peace Puja  show unification to the world uniting all sentient...
March 21, 2012
/ Updated on February 23, 2017
Namo Bodhi Shravan Guru Sanghaya
Namo Maitri Sarva Dharma Sanghaya
1. I am giving the message of the eternal Dharma  to the...
January 28, 2012
/ Updated on October 3, 2012
1. The Guru, accepting all the engaged Sanghas, Officers and surrounding disciples in Bodhi Shravan Dharma Sangha, and having taken refuge in this Truth...
June 4, 2011
/ Updated on October 22, 2011
1. May the eternal sky acquire the form of the Earth, absorbing Sansara into the empty field of absolute potential (shunyata) and freedom (moksha).
May 20, 2011
/ Updated on February 7, 2017
1. May the eternal sky acquire the form of the Earth absorbing Sansara into the empty field of absolute potential (shunyata) and freedom (moksha).
Thanks! Your translation has been sent.
Error occured sending translation. Probably this translation has already been submitted.